Old December 15th 04, 03:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Trains

Bob Wood wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 15 Dec 2004:

In ,
Mrs Redboots typed:

Yesterday I travelled by train from Streatham Common to Clapham
Junction, and, later in the day, from Putney to Clapham Junction.

The unusual thing about both journeys were that in both cases a
slam-door train was provided: a VEP on the Southern service and a CEP
on the South-West Trains one.

I wonder how rare such a thing is nowadays, when most trains are at
least 315s, if not something more modern?

How many 315s have you seen at Clapham Junction?

Don't I mean 315s? What do I mean, then - you know, the jobs with
bright orange walls and low seat-backs.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/