Old December 15th 04, 11:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default More tube strike

On 15 Dec 2004 03:24:27 -0800, "Boltar"
wrote:

Says it all:

Clealry you didn't read it very closely.

I've had enough of these arseholes. Why can't the goverment step in to
sort these militants out like they did with other industries and if
they won't play ball then just fire the ****ing lot of them.

"Tube drivers on the Piccadilly line are to strike on Christmas Eve
and 5 January in a row over the demotion of a driver for passing red
signal lights."

"Aslef claims an appeal hearing for the demoted driver took place
without any union representation."

So you think it's okay for employees to deny workers their rights?

A few weeks pain as new non unionised drivers are trained will be
worth it in the long run IMO.

"A few weeks...." ROTFLMAO! Yeah, right.
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk