Old December 16th 04, 12:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default More tube strike

Brimstone wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 16 Dec 2004:

Apathy is the biggest problem facing the British workforce because most
people can't see further ahead than the next pay packet and that includes
"management". Far too many people suffer from myopic tunnel vision.

How very true. I've never had the kind of job where I needed to be in a
Union, but if I had had, I would certainly have *been* in the Union, not
just passively paid my subscription. I hope.... then again, knowing my
younger self, probably not!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/