Old December 16th 04, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
1577+2260 1577+2260 is offline

Default Trains

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:46:15 +0000, Mrs Redboots
wrote:

Yeah, that bit I knew - I've been on the 319s of Thameslink often
enough, and on Eurostar, too. But I hadn't realised the trains that I
occasionally catch between West Brompton & Clapham Junctions weren't the
usual Southern ones - and the Silverlink ones are so similar that I
never noticed *that*, either!

If you only catch them between West Brompton and CLapham Junction you
won't have noticed the power change - it's further north. The
Silverlink trains on that route are 313s; Southern used to use 319s
(like Thameslink) that way as they can use both power supplies, but I
believe they use Electrostars now.