Old December 16th 04, 02:38 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Keith J Chesworth Keith J Chesworth is offline

Default Suing for frivolous parking ticket

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:37:01 -0000, Conor
wrote:

In article , Carlos says...

But I have to be proactive in disputing this to avoid bailiffs knocking on
my door, which means writing a letter, photocopying the tickets, travelling
to town in my lunchbreak and queuing for 20 minutes to send it recorded
delivery........

You have to accept it as part of being stupid enough to live in London.

Not just London.

Had the a similar problem at Luton Station the other day.

Got a ticket from the pea brain attendant there and had to fight it.

Won though

Keith J Chesworth
www.unseenlondon.co.uk
www.blackpooltram.co.uk