Old December 16th 04, 03:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Coleman Clive Coleman is offline

Default London's closest pair of level crossings?

In message , Nick Leverton
writes

The first picture I can lay my hands on is at
http://www.nettrams.net/PictureGalle...s/WSBUP09F.htm
which suggests the yellow box and zig zags extend across the tramline
outside the barriers, as well as the NR line inside. So cars must not
stop there - especially since there is as you say no room !

With both tracks on the picture having identical platforms and overhead
wiring I'd suggest this is the wrong picture and is double tram track,
certainly the insulators aren't big enough for 25Kv.
--
Clive.