Old December 16th 04, 05:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JB JB is offline

Default More tube strike

"Boltar" wrote in message
oups.com...
The only reason that we have unions at all is because of crap

managers. If
the people running a business treated the workforce as well as they

wish to
be treated themselves there wouldn't be a need for unions.

Well thats the clincher isn't it. What is "as well as they wish to be
treated"?
We'd all like to just sit at home and be mailed cheques every month but
lifes
not like that

Are you accusing managers of doing that?

Personally, I think there will always be a need for unions. I remember when
M&S "didn't need" unions because they were such a good employer. Now look
at them closing stores and laying off workers.