Old December 16th 04, 06:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Coleman Clive Coleman is offline

Default More tube strike

In message , John Rowland
writes

I suppose you think that if the coal miners had only had a union all
the mines would still be open.

Nothing that unions in this country do increases the number of employed
people in this country. Everything that unions do in this country
decreases the number of employed people in this country.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

I can't agree with you there, it was only the unions which kept firemen
and guards on trains in the sixties for safety reasons when the B.R.B.
Wanted single manning for economy, bugger the safety.
--
Clive.