Old December 17th 04, 07:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
S R S R is offline

Default Trains

I was amused to read, at CJ, that Southern are bringing in a new fleet
of suburban trains, since I was on one that was older than any..... and
my mother, who was with me, commented on how much more comfortable the
CEP was than the new train which had brought her up from Arundel earlier
in the day! How true....

I think this has been commented on befo as cars become ever queiter and
more comfortable, trains are, in a manner of speaking, travelling in exactly
the opposite direction.

S R