Old December 17th 04, 09:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kooky45 Kooky45 is offline

Default Heathrow black cabs - never again!

I took a black cab from Heathrow to Twickenham yesterday and suffered
the entire trip listening to the driver swearing his head off about
how awful it was for him having to do a short trip and the traffic
holding him up for over an hour. I fully understand he'd lose his
ticket back to the rank and instead have to sit in the feeder park for
a few hours, but that's the law and it's just tough. Because of him I
will never be taking another black cab from a Heathrow rank again, no
matter where I'm going, and I'm making sure all my friends and
colleagues know about this sorry tale too. This isn't the first time
I've had to suffer an angry driver taking his frustration with a crap
system out on me as a passenger, and I'm not going to put up with it
any more. I took the cab number but haven't made up my mind whether
to report him or not yet as he did take me to my destination.

Sorry for the rant. I'm hopeful some cabbies will read this and
realise they're causing their own problems by driving their customers
away (pun intended).