Old December 18th 04, 09:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Heathrow black cabs - never again!

kedron wrote:
On 18-Dec-2004, Mark Brader wrote in
:

Well, where *I* live...

....is somewhere "*I*" wouldn't want to live.

this http://mapleleaftaxi.ca/billofrites.gif
would be why. Note the words "courteous" and "silent ride".

Also please note the words "****" and "off".

I looked for a similar regulation on http://www.tfl.gov.uk/pco/,
though, and didn't find one.

But then, you'll find many differences between London and your
**** hole, wherever it is -- is that news or something?

It's more relevant than your offensive rant. Perhaps when you've
sobered up, you could apologise to one of this NG's most valued
contributors for your gratuitous insult.
--
Richard J.