Old December 18th 04, 11:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Next Stop information

John Rowland wrote:

"Huge" wrote in message

Ian Jelf writes:

In message , Dave Arquati
writes

During the last Open House weekend,
the DLR ran a train with a commentary
between Bank and Lewisham; it was very good!

They actually do that quite often (or used to anyway).

Not *that* often. I use the DLR every day

Last I heard, the tourist commentary was done hourly from 10am until just
before the evening rush hour. Anyone with normal commuting hours will never
hear it.

I took the DLR to and from Greenwich during the day a few times last
week and didn't hear anything apart from the interchange info.