Old December 18th 04, 12:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Sightseeing in Greenford

In article ,
(Splee) wrote:

Not sure how best to see them, though...I don't think there's much in
the way of access. Probably the best thing to see there is the nice
gantry of lower-quadrant semaphores, easy to view from the LUL station.

I got some nice pictures of signals ancient and trains modern a month or
two ago. Must get round to putting them on the web with the picture of the
Silverlink train at Clapham Junction.

--
Colin Rosenstiel