Old December 18th 04, 03:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew P Jones Matthew P Jones is offline

Default Oyster pre Pay Via Marylebone

Has anyone had experience of using an Oyster pre pay via Marylebone? I
want to travel into Marylebone on Chiltern and then continue my journey
on the Bakerloo to Queens Park. The ticket office at Amersham said it
should count the Amersham to Queens Park as one journey, but I should
check the card to make sure it does not treat it as two and if it does,
contact the Oyster help line. If anyone has any previous experience of
this journey I would be grateful for your thoughts
--
Matthew P Jones - www.amersham.org.uk
My view of the Metropolitan Line www.metroland.org.uk - actually I like it