Old December 18th 04, 03:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Heathrow Piccadilly Line Closure

Mait001 wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 18 Dec 2004:

Someone else, whose attribution has been snipped, wrote:

What you did not mention, is the option for passengers to stay on the
train to T1,2,3 station and then get Heathrow Express on to terminal
4, without any steps to traverse.

Is it really the case that nobody will have to use steps to get to the railway
platforms, whichever platform is used by the arriving Piccadilly Line train?
If so, I agree that this will be CONSIDERABLY easier (depending on the
frequency of the railway trains) than the bus nonsense.

Indeed - I can't imagine why anybody would go any other way. I
certainly wouldn't. Not that I usually go to Heathrow that way, anyway,
but I like the Heathrow Express between the terminals! Think how
crowded those buses are going to be.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/