Old December 18th 04, 04:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Splett David Splett is offline

Default Heathrow Piccadilly Line Closure

"Mait001" wrote in message
Just like the nonsense at St. Pancras! Has anyone tried getting a

Northbound
train from there in the morning peak? It's like walking against a

tidal-wave of
Southbound passengers for about half a mile before one even gets to the

new
platforms!

Never even been into the new St. Pancras, but I travel to and from King's
Cross Suburban on a daily basis, and know exactly what you mean.

It is a complete lack of "joined-up" thinking.

Indeed. I am convinced that the redevelopment of King's Cross and St.
Pancras is going to turn out to be one of the biggest failures of all time.