Old December 18th 04, 07:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Next Stop information

Huge wrote:
"John Rowland" writes:

"Huge" wrote in message

Ian Jelf writes:

In message , Dave Arquati
writes

During the last Open House weekend,
the DLR ran a train with a commentary
between Bank and Lewisham; it was very good!

They actually do that quite often (or used to anyway).

Not *that* often. I use the DLR every day

Last I heard, the tourist commentary was done hourly from 10am until just
before the evening rush hour. Anyone with normal commuting hours will never
hear it.

Ah.

Thanks and all, but your sig's still too long.

And crap.

I quite like it. Besides, it's only six lines, unless you're very
worried about the bandwidth for downloading two new line characters at
the end...

--

1 John Rowland - Spamtrapped
2 Transport Plans for the London Area, updated 2001

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7