Old August 7th 03, 10:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Dave is offline

Default Compensation For Delays

Stewart writes
May I ask why some people on this group are so rude to others ?

Only to fools.

I'm quite new to this newsgroup, and am very interested in London's
transport, but I am scared to raise any points as I may get a barrel of
abuse.

If you ask a 'sensible' question (e.g. one that hasn't already been
asked in the past few days) or make a 'sensible' point (e.g. not trying
to blame LU management for the hot weather), then you'll be fine.

If you make sweeping claims without any substantiation (e.g. claim that
public transport outside Britain never suffers from any weather-related
problems); or should anyone disagrees with you, you then erroneously
claim they are posting from an LU e-mail address - then you can expect
to receive 'a barrel of abuse'.

--
Dave