Old December 18th 04, 10:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default London's closest pair of level crossings?

Ed Webb wrote:

In article ,
(Brimstone) wrote:

Not forgetting the two in Bollo Lane Acton just south of South
Acton station.

http://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=...=520250,179250
&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.sr f

[I assume your comments were in response to the above, but as you
top-posted, this was not clear.]

if memory serves me correct( and I havent been to London since 1997)

the tracks for the Piccadilly line and District line are right next
to each other at Acton Town

True, but there are no level crossings over them. The Bollo Lane
crossings that Brimstone referred to are on the North London Line and
the Kew East-South Acton freight link.
--
Richard J.