Old December 18th 04, 10:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Heathrow black cabs - never again!

In article ,
(Mike Hughes) wrote:

It seems that everything
anything promised with a computer system is always late and always
costs more that estimated! OK. now I'm ranting about computer
programmers or am I just being picking out one part of the system and
ignoring the (good) rest, just like people do with the taxi trade?

Look closer at the people procuring the systems.

--
Colin Rosenstiel