Old December 19th 04, 12:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Heathrow Piccadilly Line Closure

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004, Dave Arquati wrote:

I believe even in the tunnel to Bank for an underground station to
replace Tower Gateway, which was originally going to be closed in favour
of Bank, but DLR decided operationally that it was too useful to close.

That's interesting. Do you have any (pointers to) more information on
this? I've often thought it would make more sense to have the Fenchurch St
station on the same branch as Bank - you'd double the frequency to both.

tom

--
3.141592666666 and then it's just all sixes for the other 298 digits. Then after that there's just hieroglyphs of scary eyes.