Old December 20th 04, 09:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Heathrow Piccadilly Line Closure

Colin Rosenstiel wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 19 Dec 2004:

In article ,
(Mait001) wrote:

But, is it not the case that at SOME STAGE all public transport will
have to be disability compliant, whatever the cost and practicality?

Not whatever the cost and practicality, surely? I know vehicles are
expected to conform once it becomes reasonable for non-compliant ones to
have been replaced, but stations etc?

They've been putting in lifts at Brixton Station for about the last two
years! I expect they'll finish one day....
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/