Old December 20th 04, 11:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Heathrow Piccadilly Line Closure

They've been putting in lifts at Brixton Station for
about the last two years!

It took even longer to do this to the District Line platforms
at Earl's Court, and that didn't even invove any tunnelling!

Has the lift on the District southbound at West Brompton gone in yet?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

I didn't know that this was happening, but I did see a lost of scaffolding when
I last passed there a few weeks ago. Whatever they do, I hope they don't remove
the historic "VV" West Brompton signs near the staircase there.

Marc.