Old December 20th 04, 06:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Info for tube's fares

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004, Michele wrote:

Hi!

Hi!

I'm an italian student.

Ciao bellissima!

I'm going to London next Feb. I want to know, how does it cost the tube?
Does exists a tickets for 5 days, that I can use it on the tube, and on
the bus!

You want a '7-day travelcard'; this lasts for seven days (there isn't a
five-day one, sorry!), and you can use it on the tube, the bus, and the
trains. You need to get one for the zones that you're travelling in -
you'll probably only need zones 1 and 2 (the most central ones), which
will cost 21.40. Note that the zone system only applies to tubes and
trains - this ticket will let you use the buses across the whole city.

tom

--
It involves police, bailiffs, vampires and a portal to hell under a tower block in Hackney.