Old December 20th 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Lawrence Myers Lawrence Myers is offline

Default Bus fare increases

Even if they do change the design, you will still be entitled to use any
saver tickets purchased at the old price after the fare increase. How many
shops will sell at one go, I don't know.

--
Lawrence Myers

"?uzzled" wrote in message
With the increase of bus fares in the new year, I'm thinking of buying a
load of Bus Saver tickets while they're still at their current price. Does
anybody know if the design of the Bus Saver tickets will change in the New
Year to reflect the new prices (making current tickets invalid) or will we
still be able to use the existing tickets.

Thanks.