Old December 21st 04, 01:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default John Rowland's signature (was Next Stop information)

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, John Rowland wrote:

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message
John Rowland wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 19 Dec 2004:

It hadn't occurred to me that anyone might miss the old one...
maybe I should post all my messages in HTML, and beneath
the new signature I can put a gif of a Blue Plaque saying
"John Rowland's Piccadilly Line signature was here from
January 1999 to January 2005". That way I can have my
new signature and still **** Huge off.

You'd **** me off, too, so don't do it!

Annabel, did you know your compliments when I first uttered it were the
reason I later adopted it as my signature?

So when are we going to see this new sig then, John? I for one am getting
quite excited.

tom

--
Jim-Jammity Jesus Krispy Kreme Christ on a ****-rocket!