Old August 7th 03, 04:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Compensation For Delays

In message , Cast_Iron
writes
There are some individuals on this NG (and others) who delight in
slagging off anyone and everyone. Don't take it personally.

I don't usual respond to personal insults.
But it seems to be that its near impossible to have a debate or bring up
subjects or views that people don't agree with else you just get
insulted.
I may have criticised London Underground once or twice but I have never
made a personal attack anyone. Although been the victim once or twice.
Personally if you want to make a point to the newsgroup. Then I wouldn't
worry about being criticised. To quote one of L.U's campaigns
"It takes courage to stand out from the crowd".
******** I know for a newsgroup. But you get the drift.
--
CJG