Old December 21st 04, 03:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow black cabs - never again!

In message , at 14:39:02 on
Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Leigh Mallory remarked:
As an London Licensed Taxi Driver for 25 years you will find that the
majority of drivers choose to work at the airport & wait because they can
no longer stand stopping for Pewkers, ****ters, ****ers, verbal abusers,
drunks, druggies (bilkers,people that run off without paying the driver)etc&
yes I have actually had several people **** themselves in the back & one
bloke actually got indignant with me when I shouted at him,if you think I
acted wrongly kindly forward me your address so that the next time it
happens I can come round to where you live & you can clean it up.

Does anyone warn new recruits about this?