Old December 21st 04, 03:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Heathrow black cabs - never again!

"Leigh Mallory" typed

As an London Licensed Taxi Driver for 25 years you will find that the
majority of drivers choose to work at the airport & wait because they can
no longer stand stopping for Pewkers, ****ters, ****ers, verbal abusers,
drunks, druggies (bilkers,people that run off without paying the
driver)etc&
yes I have actually had several people **** themselves in the back & one
bloke actually got indignant with me when I shouted at him,if you think I
acted wrongly kindly forward me your address so that the next time it
happens I can come round to where you live & you can clean it up.

This sounds really horrible! It's people like this that really make
working with the general public truly dreadful. I have to remind myself
they are only a tiny minority of the population.

It is things like this that make me glad I have retired...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.