Old December 21st 04, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
?uzzled ?uzzled is offline

Default Bus fare increases

"Lawrence Myers" wrote in message
Even if they do change the design, you will still be entitled to use any
saver tickets purchased at the old price after the fare increase. How many
shops will sell at one go, I don't know.

--
Lawrence Myers

So you think shops will keep hold of the tickets to sell them on at greater
profit in the New Year ? (wouldn't surprise me)

I tried a shop in the City today and he sold me 1 booklet. Then went home
and my local newsagents sold me 10 packs. He's got plenty left as well.
Asked him if the tickets will still be usable in the New Year and he said it
should be OK. Should I get more ?

I also noticed that the tickets bought in the City has the London
Underground symbol embossed on them whereas from my local shop, the tickets
are smooth. Any ideas why they are different ?

Thanks