Old December 21st 04, 07:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default Bus Etching Problem

Joe wrote:
I normally travel on buses around the central area, but on my way
shopping yesterday, around Wembely, almost every window on the top deck
of the bus seemed to be etched on. Is this just a problem on the (out of
town) routes, or do buses in the central area also suffer this problem,
but are just cleaned up more often. BTW, I thought buses have CCTv,
linked to a VDU above the driver's head, don't drivers bother to report
these things anymore?

We need someone strong enough to address the real problem. That's the
only way it will be stopped.