Old December 21st 04, 07:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Malcolm & Nika Malcolm & Nika is offline

Default More tube strike

Come on Boltar....you have to admit...thats not a real job.

"Boltar" wrote in message
oups.com...

Clive Coleman wrote:
In message .com,
Boltar writes
And as for unsocial hours, pal, I've done overnight support work and

been at my desk at 3 in the morning so don't talk to
me about how the poor sausages driving the trains sometimes have to
knock
off
at 1am.

B2003

I've worked shift work all my life, are you boasting about being held

back to 3am one day?

Go find out what "overnight support work" in an IT enviroment entails.
B2003