Old December 21st 04, 10:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Info for tube's fares

Nick Leverton wrote:
[Michael Hoffman]:
To be honest, I was bewildered that someone, with no prior experience
with this group, would think that the most effective way to get the
answer to his question is. When I want to ask questions about transport
in Rome, looking for a newsgroup devoted to that subject would be one of
the last things I would do. By the time I went to the effort to find the
newsgroup, I could have looked up the answer.

Considering the low sympathy level around here that greets people excessed
or PF'd just for not knowing the system, I think s/he came to the right
place to ask for local knowledge !

You have a point. Maybe I should find the equivalent newsgroup myself
next time I go on a trip.
--
Michael Hoffman