Old December 22nd 04, 09:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Heathrow black cabs - never again!

"John Rowland" wrote in message
"Leigh Mallory" wrote in message

nothing could prepare you for the scenario that I came
up against 3 years ago when I found myself at 2.30 am
dropping off three big guys in a back street of Brixton
one of them held a knife to my throat while the other
two pulled me out of the cab & robbed me.

What cab were you driving, and what was the partition like?
Would this be possible in a modern cab?

In retrospect, this message looks a little callous.... I'm sorry about what
happened to you.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped