Old December 22nd 04, 03:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Bus fare increases

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:58:43 -0000, "?uzzled" wrote:

With the increase of bus fares in the new year, I'm thinking of buying a
load of Bus Saver tickets while they're still at their current price. Does
anybody know if the design of the Bus Saver tickets will change in the New
Year to reflect the new prices (making current tickets invalid) or will we
still be able to use the existing tickets.

There's nothing to stop TfL withdrawing the tickets - the happened
with the bus saver card (forget the exact name) some years ago.

This ticket was a 'failure' due to the bus drivers being required to
'clip' the ticket to show it'd been used - in my experience most
driver looked at the ticket in a confused state and just handed it
back!

--
Cheers,

Jason.