Old August 7th 03, 08:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Compensation For Delays

CJG wrote:
In message , Cast_Iron
writes
There are some individuals on this NG (and others) who delight in
slagging off anyone and everyone. Don't take it personally.

I don't usual respond to personal insults.

It wasn't a personal insult, but if the cap fits ...

But it seems to be that its near impossible to have a debate or bring
up subjects or views that people don't agree with else you just get
insulted.
I may have criticised London Underground once or twice but I have
never made a personal attack anyone.

No, you persist in attacking *all* LU front-line staff, which is
understandably felt to be insulting by individuals who have not deserved the
attack. Did you manage to miss the bit about respect for the individual in
your training for your customer service job?
--
Richard J.