Old December 23rd 04, 08:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CharlesPottins CharlesPottins is offline

Default Old tramroutes, Streatham

Mention of tramlines in Streatham has reminded me that at the north-east corner
of Tooting Common near Emmanuel Road there is a bridge under the railway that
would be wide enough for vehicles, although only a track runs under it.
It is a long time since I was in the area, but I seem to remember hearing or
thinking that it might once have been the end of bus or tram route. Does anyone
have information on that?