Old December 24th 04, 03:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default More tube strike

Guy Perry wrote:

Perhaps when you learn to read at a standard higher than that of a
5 year old and can actually follow a thread, you might be able to
figure
out that I was talking about leaving the salesman job.

I push you to the fact that your reply could have been mistaken and

the
above is all that comes to your mind?

Yes it could have been mistaken. By a halfwit or someone who didn't
bother
to follow the whole thread, jumped in the deep end , found he got the
wrong
end of the stick and tried to bluster his way out.

You must be of very poor education mate.

You can't follow a simple thread and you accuse me of a poor education?
You sound like 100% pure chav to me. Blaming someone else for your own
stupidity.

B2093