Old December 28th 04, 09:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nigel Pendse Nigel Pendse is offline

Default transport from heathrow to London by bus??

"John Rowland" wrote in
message
"Dick Holland" wrote in message

our travel agency told us the piccadilly line is not
functioning and we will have to travel by bus?
does anybody know if this is true and how long
it will take us to the city?? thanks for your help
Franca, the Netherlands

You don't say when you are travelling or which terminal you are
using, but the info you want is probably at
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/press...0412/06.asp#t5

Most flights from the Netherlands use T4, so the OP is indeed likely to
be affected by the temporary closure of the Piccadilly T4 station.