Old December 31st 04, 10:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Oyster virgin - be gentle

"Jeff Mowatt" wrote in message
Hi All, Having finally decided to get one of these PAYG cards, it arrived
today. I was under the impression from what I read on the website that it
would come with a photocard that I could attach my own photo to.

It didn't of course and I suppose when I phoned the helpline I shouldn't
have been surprised that it was down due to "a technical problem"

Is is always so painful the first time?

If you are only using the prepay feature then you do not need a photocard.
You only need one if you load a season ticket onto it.

Peter Smyth