Old August 8th 03, 04:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Driver in Trouble over Stone Throwers

In message , Greg Hennessy
writes
Any properly raised 8 year will be acutely aware of the difference.

And its amazing how adults have hazy memories. And the vandalism they
did when they were young suddenly becomes just a bit of fun.

I could swing the statement "maybe if contractors didn't leave so much
crap along the train lines there wouldn't be any ammo for the kids to
lob at the trains" around but then I would just get abuse. Poor old me.
Im going to cry into my pillow now.
--
CJG