Old January 2nd 05, 06:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Default One Day Tube Ticket

It's actually 80p for under-18s. All this information is in the fares
leaflet, for which a link is provided on the web page you referenced
(though they got the page number wrong, it's page 20 of the leaflet =
page 11 of the .pdf file).

I had a feeling it was a group ticket, but when I looked on the Pdf I
couldNt see anything on the section they referred to. Thnks very much.
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For railway information, news and photos see http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk