Old January 2nd 05, 06:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Oyster virgin - be gentle

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 14:09:15 +0000, Mrs Redboots
wrote in :

I haven't done that, as I wear more than one coat (not at a time!). But
I do keep it in the front flap of my hand-bag, and only take it out on a
Routemaster, as I can't manipulate my bag on to a conductor's tiny
reader!

You British and your euphemisms!

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN