Old January 2nd 05, 07:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Oyster virgin - be gentle

Dr Ivan D. Reid wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 2 Jan 2005:

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 14:09:15 +0000, Mrs Redboots
wrote in :

I haven't done that, as I wear more than one coat (not at a time!). But
I do keep it in the front flap of my hand-bag, and only take it out on a
Routemaster, as I can't manipulate my bag on to a conductor's tiny
reader!

You British and your euphemisms!

Giggle H'm - I hope you don't mean what I think you mean...... because
I certainly didn't mean what I think you thought I meant.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/