Old January 5th 05, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default 24% LU fare rise

Paul Weaver ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

That's what I was greeted with this morning.

Last night I found a 15% drop in fares - £1.50 to £1.30 single!

Good for you.

Except I'll be buying a return in the future. Nice one, LU. You've
managed to decrease your revenue...

And you wont be travelling in zone 1 and busses for short trips in the
day (the reason you had a LT card and not a normal return before),
reducing congestion.

TBH, much of the time I'd have been fine with a return anyway. It was more
a case of getting the LT card in case I did need to.