Old January 5th 05, 12:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default measuring rail temperature

"Huge" wrote in message
It might be an engineering student project.

Maplins sell infrared thermometers, BTW. I expect one of those would suit.

For logging and strain guages? I'm not aware of engineering departments with
their own railway, so I'd ask the person he has permission off, they should
(heopfully) know, or know someone that does know.

--
Everything above is the personal opinion of the author, and nothing to do
with where he works and all that lovely disclaimery stuff.