Old January 5th 05, 07:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Oyster virgin - be gentle

In message , Iain
writes
For a while now I've been tempted to do something like that so that the
Oyster sits somewhere halfway up my forearm, and then go to one of the
more touristy central London tube stations and go through the barriers
by waving my arm over the oyster scanner and at just the right moment
clicking my fingers with a flourish. Very puerile but I'd love to see
the expression on people's faces!

One of my clients (from the North of England) was absolutely
*fascinated* by people using Oysters on buses a couple of weeks ago.
It was as though someone had just demonstrated Nuclear fusion to
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk