Old January 6th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
?uzzled ?uzzled is offline

Default 43% Increase

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message

Yebbut I used my Oyster PrePay to go from Preston Road to Uxbridge and
back, as I have a regular weekly evening commitment in Uxbridge.

Last year I was paying £1.70 each way. I waited until _just_ after 7pm
and paid 1.30 each way, so that's a 30% drop...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Is that on the tube ? So are the buses going to be subsidising the rest of
the network ?

Ken claims the buses have seen the most improvements, hence the price hike,
so why am I still standing part way of my journey to and from work ? I
reckon it's to pay for those bendy buses and those people who get on through
the middle and back doors that haven't paid.

I didn't get a 43% pay rise last year and I'm absolutely, 100% sure I'm not
going to get that this year either (if at all)