Old January 9th 05, 12:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Richards Phil Richards is offline

Default Oyster Pre-Pay over-charge?

TKD wrote:

Some prepay fares seem to be charging incorrectly. I went from East Ham
to Canary Wharf (Zone 3-2) and should have been charged £1.10 but was
charged £1.30. At the tube station they admitted the problem but asked
me to call the Oyster helpline. They told me the only way to get the
money back was for them to send me a cheque for 20p.

Rather than a more logical option of simply crediting your pre-pay account
by 20p there and then whilst still on the phone.....

--
Phil Richards
London, UK