Old January 10th 05, 09:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Spellings Neil Spellings is offline

Default Oyster pre-pay now cheaper than monthly/annual travelcards forZone4 commuters!

Nick Cooper wrote:

I'm sure that there might be a handful of people who fit the very
narrow criteria you have set, but it means that they'd never be able
to use buses, use their PP on days off, etc.

A quick poll of the 6 nearest people sitting around me at work :

3 - *just* use the tube to get to work
2 - *just* use the train
1 - uses tube and train

Its a small selection, and is highly dependant on where you are
travelling to, but I think the number of people to use the tube
end-to-end for their daily commute is higher than you make out.

Regards,

/Neil/

--
Web design, hosting and domain registration
http://www.spellings.net/